Friday 31 October 2014

Welcome to my little slice of heaven, my blog where I can tell you about things going on and showcase some of my art.

This picture was taken in Cambridge, On.  Local truck repair shop has this old GMC truck as their road side sign, and they graciously let me do some shooting on a Sunday when the shop was closed Model is my dear friend Shianne. She is very beautiful, and so much fun to work with. This was my third shoot with her, and there will be more! (I hope).

I looked at this picture in colour, but I chose to do it in black and white. The look is so '50s, but more over it has a feeling of being from that age. There is so much more of the picture that works as Black and white rather than colour shot.

Someone, much wiser person said that "you see a movie, but you look at a photograph".

And with that little thought I will leave you today. Go out, take some pictures and make a few photographs!

No comments:

Post a Comment