Friday 22 May 2015

Goofing off or valuable instruction!

Summer is arriving in a hurry, which is a good thing - for me anyway!  I love working outside when you are not freezing yourself.  Outdoor photo shoots are definitely more fun - even I as the photographer get to goof off occasionally.

Now I would not call this goofing off, although it might look like it!  This is highly scientific professional instruction....that did lead to goofing off.  It is so much easier often times, just to show your client how do you want them to pose. Telling a person what you want them to do is one thing, and i do it as well.  After I usually show them. It ends up lightening up the mood ( can you imagine me, striking up a sexy and seductive boudoir pose ). I can see you, dying of laughter, and you just fell off your chair.  Okay, so now you know what I mean.
It also goes to show my clients, that I am not above to make a bit off a fool of myself, to make sure they will have best ever pictures possible. And just because I don't take myself too seriously, I take my craft very seriously.

There are also moments, where I as a serious photographer :) showing my model a proper pose, get ambushed. Usually by my mischievous model, who wants to join in the fun
What can I say - I never turn away from some tomfoolery!
This was actually quite spontaneous moment on her behalf, but I must say I loved it!  Couple of images from this shoot, made few modeling agencies take notice I am happy to say.

So when you book your photo shoot with me, you can expect following.
1) Fun
2) Enjoyable moments
3) Laughter (sometimes hysterical)
4) Images you cherish for years to come
5) Irresistible urge to do another photo shoot with me
6) Need to tell everyone how great it was

You should be ready by now to call me!
Live, love, laugh and create memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment